Grab a fork! Roasting foolproof deliciousness doesn’t get any easier than this!
The Shopping List:
- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 5 garlic cloves (unpeeled)
- 2 small onions: yellow & purple (sliced)
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 3 or 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Black pepper, kosher salt, and chili flakes
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Optional:Change it up by substituting your favorite herb
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
On a large baking sheet, toss the cauliflower, onions, garlic, and thyme with oil and season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
Roast, stirring once during the first 35 minutes.
Add the Parmesan cheese, tossing to combine. Roast about 10-15 minutes longer or until the cauliflower is tender.
This is a perfect side dish to add along side your favorite entree or by itself.